Website Cookie Collection and Analysis
2. The owner of the Website is Betafence Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Kotlarnia, ul. Dębowa 4, entered in the register of companies of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Opole, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number 0000241242, VAT No (NIP) 7491989655, statistical ID (REGON) 160041472, share capital (fully paid-up): PLN 7,070,000.00 (hereinafter referred to as “Betafence”).
3. Cookie files are IT files, in particular, text files, which are stored on devices of Users visiting the Website (e.g. on a computer, phone or other devices from which users have connected to the Website) and are intended for use within the Website, if the users’ internet browser allows it.
4. The cookies are used and processed:
a. upon user’s consent (Article 6 para. 1(a) GDPR),
b. as necessary for the execution of a contract, whose contract party is the user (Article 6 para. 1(b) GDPR),
c. as necessary for complying with a legal obligation, to which Betafence is liable (Article 6 para. 1(c) GDPR),
d. as necessary for the case that vital interests of the user or another natural person, whose data are related to (Article 6 para. 1(d) of GDPR),
e. for the purpose of improving the quality of the Website and its contents, e.g. to optimise Betafence’s offer (Article 6 para. 1(f) of GDPR).
GDPR – Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
5. A cookie file usually contains a name of a domain, which it comes from, the time it is stored on the user’s device and a randomly selected individual number identifying the file. The main purpose of the cookies is to make it easier for the user to use the Website and to make it more user-friendly, without causing any damage to the user’s device.
7. The information stored or accessed does not change the configuration of the user's device or the software installed therein.
8. Betafence uses four types of cookies:
a. Session cookies: collect information on the user’s activities and exist only during a given session, which begins with opening the Website and ends with closing it. At the end of a browser session or upon turning off a computer, the stored information is deleted from the memory of the user's device. The session cookie mechanism does not allow downloading of any personal data or any confidential information from the user's device.
b. Persistent cookies: are stored in the memory of the user's device and remain there until they are deleted or automatically expire. The permanent cookie mechanism does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the user's device.
c. Own cookies: placed by Betafence.
d. External cookies: placed by third parties, approved by Betafence, including cookies of the Google Analytics and Microsoft Clarity tools used to analyse activities of users of the Website for statistical purposes.
9. Betafence uses its own cookies for the following purposes:
a. authentication of the User on the Website and provision of the User's session on the Website (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and the password on every subpage of the Website;
b. analyses and research, as well as the audience measurement audit, and in particular creation of anonymous statistics that help to understand how Users use the Website, which enables improvement of its structure and content.
10. Betafence uses external cookies for:
a. popularization of the Website by means of the social network facebook.com (external cookie administrator: Facebook Inc., based in the USA, or Facebook Ireland, based in Ireland);
b. collecting general and anonymous static data using analytical tools Google Analytics (external cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA);
c. enabling the assessment of the correctness and effectiveness of advertising activities conducted using, in particular, the AdWords and DoubleClick networks (external Google AdWords and DoubleClic cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA), for the purpose of such services as:
- categories of interest,
- similar customers,
- other types of advertising based on interests,
- demographic and location orientation;
d. collecting general and anonymous static data resulting from user’s mouse movements and interactions over the Website using Microsoft Clarity tools (external cookie administrator: Microsoft Corporation based in the USA).
11. Cookies are safe for Website’s Users’ devices. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to get to the users’ devices this way.
12. Cookies are used on the Website with the user's consent. The consent may be obtained from the user through appropriate software settings (including the Internet browser), installed on a device used by the user to browse the Website.
14. Cookies do not store information constituting the personal data of the Website’s users. Cookies are not used to identify the user or to collect or store sensitive personal data.
15. The Website contains links and references to other websites. Betafence is not responsible for its privacy practices.
17. If you have any questions regarding the cookies policy, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org