Configuration with Google Maps
Using the map
1. Enter your postcode or address, or zoom in until you find your home and garden
2. Click on the map location, and your first click will register as the starting point of the location you want to measure
3. Now you can click on the border of the land you want to measure until you complete the fence perimeter required
4.Google will calculate the length of distance that you made on the map with mouse clicks.
Note - This map will provide a distance guide only - it is recommended to double-check measurements before ordering. See here for more information.
How you choose to mount your fence may affect the height required for some products. See here for more information.
Design your fence
Using your measurements
Please have your measurements ready. See here for more information on how to measure your property.
- Enter the overall length required in metres.
- Select your components
- The configurator will calculate the number of items required.
Note - How you choose to mount your fence may affect the height required for some products. See here See here for more information.